FC Rubin midfielder Pavel Mogilevets shares his impressions from a ROSGOSSTRAKH Russian Championship MD 25 home win against FC Akhmat (3:2).
- How do you feel, what happened? How serious is that?
- I hope, everything all right, there's a medical examination tomorrow. There was just some muscle cramp. Hopefully with God's help, everything will be ok.
- Regarding the opening 17 second, what was that?
- We were shocked as well but evidently it helped us and we started dominating immediately, started creating chances and finally won which is the most important thing. Certainly, there have been some concentration issues, but we will improve it with instructions from the coaching staff.
- What was the message from the coaching staff in the half-time?
- They asked us to keep on playing, dominating and chances would come and it happened just like that.
Уфа, ст. Нефтяник